Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Church is True!

Mike has decided that the church is true after all! They have taken him out of Nursery and put him in with the 11-12 year olds. He is really enjoying this calling. He says it is a really good, smart group of kids.

2 comments:

Chuck Gates said...

Congratulations to Mike! Does this mean you also get to be in Primary with Mitzi?

Mike and I are so different. In the past four weeks I have been the substitute Primary Music Leader twice and the Nursery Leader once.

It reminded me that I enjoy kids under the age of 8 much more than kids over 8, when they are in large groups. Working with the Jr Primary is so much more enjoyable than the Sr Primary. The older kids wore me out.

I enjoyed the nursery, but I think it was best when Ashley and I were nursery leaders in our Maryland ward and were only assigned the kids turning three that year. Most were potty trained (a big difference) and understood being friendly to others a bit more.

Vatcher Family said...

OH no, she isn't my baby! She is chantels. I don't have any yet. Still working on the husband being ready for one. We are thinking about starting after Taiwan! All the grandparents have threatened me if I have them away from home! Yeah Taiwan will be a lot of fun! We are looking forward to it!