This baby doesn't get a whole lot of floor time. She spends most of her day in her swing, her high chair or her bassinet. The main reason for this is because Mama is a bit worried about Connor and Tara giving her a few too many loves. They just love her to pieces and sometimes squeeze her a bit too hard. Anyway, I decided today that I need to give her more floor time to work on her neck strength and to start working with her to get her to roll over. I put her on the floor and within a few minutes she rolled from her tummy to her back. She did that twice and the second time, she continued right on over back to her tummy! Way to go Zetta!!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Zetta's Big Day
This baby doesn't get a whole lot of floor time. She spends most of her day in her swing, her high chair or her bassinet. The main reason for this is because Mama is a bit worried about Connor and Tara giving her a few too many loves. They just love her to pieces and sometimes squeeze her a bit too hard. Anyway, I decided today that I need to give her more floor time to work on her neck strength and to start working with her to get her to roll over. I put her on the floor and within a few minutes she rolled from her tummy to her back. She did that twice and the second time, she continued right on over back to her tummy! Way to go Zetta!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a sweetie pie! I love seeing pictures of Zetta because she is always so smiley and beautiful.
Your Kids are beautiful!!! How are you?
What a big girl! I love her darling outfit too. What a stylin' chick!
She is so darn cute--and a quick learner too! Good rolling Zetta!
Post a Comment