Many have asked where I got the new blog template. I actually did it on my own. Well, with the help of a blog and my brother.
for those of you interested in doing it on your own, the blog with directions is:
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com
My blue ribbon is from http://mandymystiques.wordpress.com/
The solid red paper is a purchased kit by Heather Roselli on sweetshoppedesigns.com
The stripe is in an American Dream kit by Traci Sims on www.thedigichick.com
You may notice however that your paper just repeats and sometimes you can really see the seam. This is where my brother Chuck's help came into play. Now my paper stays stationery and the writing just scrolls up.
This is how you do that:
In your html coding, first you need to check the little box that says expand widget templates. then you use the search function and search for the title of your jpg. mine was redticking.jpg and red.jpg. I think there was 4 places that I needed to do this. You need to add the line in blue below after every place that it has the name of your papers. This is more of a reminder to me more then anything else. But instead of writing it in my digital journal, I thought I would write it here in case anyone else has OCD like me and my brother!
body {
background:$bgcolor;
background-image:url(http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk55/mitzimcbride/TSIMS_AmericanDream-RedTicking.jpg);background-repeat:repeat-xy;
background-attachment:fixed;
margin:0;
color:$textcolor;
font:x-small Georgia Serif;
font-size/* */:/**/small;
font-size: /**/small;
text-align: center;
}
#header-wrapper {
background-image:url(http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk55/mitzimcbride/TSIMS_AmericanDream-RedTicking.jpg);background-repeat:repeat-xy;
background-attachment:fixed;
width:660px;
margin:0 auto 10px;
border:1px solid $bordercolor;
}
#header {
background-image:url(http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk55/mitzimcbride/hroselli-giddyup-paper-red.jpg);background-repeat:repeat-xy;
background-attachment:fixed;
margin: 40px;
border: 1px solid $bordercolor;
text-align: center;
color:$pagetitlecolor;
}
#outer-wrapper {
background-image:url(http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk55/mitzimcbride/hroselli-giddyup-paper-red.jpg);background-repeat:repeat-xy;
background-attachment:fixed;
width: 760px;
margin:0 auto;
padding:10px;
text-align:$startSide;
font: $bodyfont;
}
Now I am off to change Lani and Tiffany's.
1 comment:
Your blog is SO dang cute! If you guys end up coming here for the 4th make sure you let us know! That would be fun to get together!
Post a Comment