Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Library Time

We went to the library for reading time. My kids were more interested in the puzzles:
They had a darling little kitchen to play with. Yes that is Tara in the green and blue plaid apron and Connor in the pink floral apron.
Want some?
Yummy pizza. This pizza set was so stinkin' cute. This company also makes the really cute puzzles. Check out Melissa & Doug's cute stuff. They are also sold in most toy stores now. I really want to get the kids some of these for their birthdays or Christmas.

I love
the Pizza Party
the Vehicle Chunky Puzzle
the Farm Chunky Puzzle
Mike will be mad that I put this photo in here of Connor cooking in a kitchen in his pink floral apron
The reading lady could tell that some of the kids (ours in particular) just wanted to play. So she moved reading time elsewhere.
Zetta, once again, was a trooper and quite the charmer

2 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

What a cute library!! Looks like they sure had fun, and I can't believe how cute and big little Zetta is getting! We have the Melissa & Dougs lacing cards (the idea was to keep them busy during church) that didn't happen, but the cards sure are cute!

Vatcher Family said...

Oh, my gosh Zetta is just the cutest chuncky monkey!